The Brown Home Improvements Story
Peter Brown founded Brown’s Metal Roofing and Brown Home Improvements after more than 10 years in the home improvement and construction industry. With experience both remodeling and building homes, Peter set out to build a successful contracting business. Fifteen years later, the result is the company North Louisiana homeowners trust for home improvements, metal roof-overs, and roofing.
With hundreds of satisfied customers, the Brown’s experience speaks for itself. In the 20 years Peter and his expert team have been utilizing metal roofs, they’ve installed roofing on site-built homes, mobile homes and outbuildings. Their metal roofs sit atop carports, awnings, porches, barns and sheds.
Inside homes across the state, new kitchens and bathrooms, additions, and stylish, renovated interiors attest to the skill and craftsmanship with which Peter and the entire Brown team approach every job. We believe in doing the kind of work you can be proud of, because as a locally owned business, North Louisiana is our home, too.
For Brown Home Improvements and Brown’s Metal Roofing, it’s all about experience. Here are just a few of Peter’s accomplishments:
- Peter Brown, B.S. in Business Economics, Louisiana Tech University – 1982
- Three years in sales and marketing for home improvement contractors
- Experience in real estate as both an agent and a home “flipper”
- Two years with Paul Davis Systems as an associate contractor.
- Expert estimator for construction costs
- Projects ranging in size from a few hundred to more than $50,000
You can put that experience to work for you when you choose Brown’s Metal Roofing and Brown Home Improvements for your home improvement needs.